Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
Cloud Services from STF Consulting give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
Because these services are hosted by the experts at STF, you'll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly - so you can focus on running your business.
Cloud Services from STF are:
- Scalable - your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized - to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile - collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective - efficient technology improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Enhance your company with business e-mail and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Sync your smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.) to your business email account, enabling you to work on the go.
- Hosted SharePoint - Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting - Web design services to help you achieve your goals; from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from STF Consulting are the solution you've been looking for.
Cloud Services from STF are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Monmouth County, Ocean County, Middlesex County, Red Bank, Shrewsbury, Middletown, Eatontown, Tinton Falls, Atlantic Highlands, Farmingdale, Holmdel, Long Branch, Manasquan, Marlboro, Oceanport, Hazlet, Point Pleasant, Rumson, Spring Lake, West Long Branch and Edison.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Monmouth County Computer Support, Ocean County Network Services, Middlesex County Backup and Data Recovery, Red Bank IT Consulting, Shrewsbury Network Security, Middletown Cloud Computing, Monmouth County Virtualization, Ocean County Spam Protection, and Middlesex County Hosted Software.